Aussie by Design is a small yet very high quality manufacturer, the vans they produce are amazing and this one has only had one owner and is in perfect condition for its age and will last for many years to come.
At 22ft it is a good size, with a leather “L” shaped lounge, large central kitchen, big queen size bed and generous ensuite combined with semi off-road suspension and many extras. It’s a great package. Don’t miss out!
• Traditional décor in timber.
• “L” shape lounge seating for 4 people
• Queen size bed.
• 186 Litre Dometic 3 Way Fridge
• Swift Oven with Grill and fan forced oven, 4 x burner cooktop (1 x electric, 3 x gas)
• LG 20 Litre Microwave Oven
• 1 x 21” TV with DVD player.
• Pioneer Sound System with 2 x sound zones, CD player and USB docking station
• TOSHIBA low profile reverse cycle air conditioning
• 2.5 kg Lemair top loader washing machine
• Suburban Gas/Electric (240 volt) hot water system
• CAMEC wind out windows with insect screens
• 22ft external shell
• Semi Off-Road, tandem axle, load sharing rocker-roller suspension
• 4 x 235/75R15 wheels plus 1 x spare
• 6” Chassis
• 2 x 90 litre water tanks
• 1 x 150 watts solar panel
• 1 x 100 amp hour battery
• 2 x external storage hatches including tunnel boot & front boot
• Roll Out awning
ATM 2780 kg TARE 2180 kg Ball Weight 140 kg