If I was young again with young kids, I’d be better off. A one in a lifetime opportunity to go around Australia with the family. I did it when I was 30 years of age and is still the best time we have ever had as a family.
The bus has been literally pulled apart and rebuilt including the engine. It has all the photos to verify the work piece by piece. All you need is clothes, food and away you go. Lucky you!
• Traditional décor in timber.
• Seating for 8 people with couch + 4 x bus seating
• Queen size bed + 3 bunks
• 90 Litre Westinghouse Compressor Fridge, 240 volt, 12 volt
• 2 x electric stove + oven
• Sony Sound System with 4 x sound zones and CD player
• TECO low profile reverse cycle air conditioning
• Suburban Gas/Electric (240 volt) hot water system
• CAMEC wind out windows with insect screens
• 26ft external shell
• Truck suspension
• 4 x 9.00-20 wheels plus 1 x spare
• 1 x 90 litre water tank
ATM 10315 kg TARE 7070 kg GCM 12315 kg