What a fantastic package possibly for a couple who has just retired and doesn’t really know what they are looking for. All bought new, the Landcruiser Sahara top of the range, V8 turbo diesel engine is in amazing condition and is the ultimate in 4WDs with incredible towing capabilities.
The van also purchased from new. It is large enough for that well-deserved trip around Australia. It has come to us with every imaginable extra, all you need to do is put your clothes, food & drinks in and away you go! HAPPY TRAVELS!
- Traditional décor in pine timber
- Seating for 6 people with café style seating & a bench
- Queen size bed.
- 190 Litre Dometic 3 Way Fridge, auto function, 240 volt, 12 volt and gas.
- SMEV Oven with Grill and fan forced oven, 4 x burner cooktop (1 x electric, 3 x gas)
- 15 LG Litre Microwave Oven
- 1 x 21” TV and 1 x TV points in bedroom
- Clarion Sound System with 2 x sound zones and CD player
- IBIS low profile reverse cycle air conditioning
- 5 kg Lemair top loader washing machine
- Suburban Gas/Electric (240 volt) hot water system
- CAMEC wind out windows with insect screens
- 24 ft white external shell
- Semi Off-Road, tandem axle, load sharing rocker-roller suspension
- 4 x 235/75R15LT wheels plus 1 x spare
- 6” Chassis
- 2 x 95 litre water tanks
- 2 x 100 amp hour batteries
- 1 x Front boot
- Carefree Roll Out awning plus annexe walls
- Accessories: Reverse camera, Power leads, Water hoses
ATM 2876 kg TARE 2401 kg